Monday Must Have:: Bourbon and Bowties

 Monday, January 19, 2015

This Monday Must Have is all about one of my favorite new accessories- the Bourbon and Bowties Wire Bracelets.

From their website:

"Bourbon and Boweties is a unique bracelet line that I have created and handcrafted on my own. All the bracelets are made with hand selected semiprecious stones, geodes, smokey quartz, lava stones, shells, turquoise, jade, polished coral, peruvian opal, agates and many more natural stones all wrapped with gold plated wire. Although the stones come from around the world they are all individually “Made by PROUD Southern hands” ........America!"

Although there is one brand that started the wire bracelet fad, you can now find versions throughout Facebook, Etsy, and even Ebay.


I picked up a simple pearl version on ebay a couple weeks ago and I have not stopped wearing it. The pearls go with absolutely everything and I have received many complements on the bangle. 


Here are some of my favorite Bourbon and Bowties branded and inspired bracelet stack.


Do you own any of these style bracelets? What do you think?

3 comments:

Shannon Boyce January 22, 2015 at 1:42 PM  

Oh my gosh, these look beautiful! I love how unique each piece is.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Girl and the Polka Dot January 22, 2015 at 3:11 PM  

Beautiful bracelets

Mel
http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP