Techie Thursday:: Funny or Die Weather App

 Thursday, January 29, 2015

The weather has been so bipolar lately. I have to constantly check weather apps and websites to make sure that I am dressing correctly. 

Funny or Die just came out with a humorous weather app that combines two things I need to do daily- laugh and check the weather!



Here's wha the CEO said about the app, ""Smart, accurate weather has always been the number one goal of Funny Or Die, despite what you might have thought," says Funny Or Die CEO Dick Glover. "Funny Or Die cofounders Will Ferrell and Adam McKay are meteorologists first and businessmen second. As California residents, they know all too well the unpredictability of mother nature when you can swing wildly from a 78 degree sunny day to a 77 or 81without reason it can be unsettling. Safe, reliable weather forecasting can add some stability to the uncertain world," he added.

I can't wait to start using this detailed weather forecasts that have funny commentary, jokes, and animation along with valuable information.

What do you think about combining humor and the weather?

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP