Techie Thursday:: Microsoft HoloLens

 Thursday, January 22, 2015

So, we all know Google Glasses. Heck, I've even tried them a couple times! Google Glasses is a cool new technology that allows you to do more with your eyes than just look around. It's fun to take videos and email photos, but I wonder if the glasses will be enough to change the way we use glasses and eyewear. 




Recently, Microsoft debuted its version of the tech glasses with HoloLens. But HoloLens are very different than Google Glasses. Unlike Google Glasses that are meant to be worn all day, Microsoft is marketing HoloLens as something to wear for a short period of time. 


I can't wait to try these. Im not sure I will get as much out of this kind of augmented reality as the practical features of Google Glass, but nonetheless it sounds pretty cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP