Techie Thursday:: 3D Printed Apparel

 Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hi everyone,

I know that I have been on another hiatus but I am excited to restart up The Preppy Student. I will be debuting some new kinds of posts besides the usual fashion or deal posts. To start, I am excited about "Techie Thursday" where I will be talking about a new or exciting technology.


Last week was the Consumer Electronic Show and along with new tvs, phones, and games a couple vendors showcased items made with 3D printing. As a fashion blogger who is interested in tech, I was blown away when I saw clothing made with 3D printing!


Just look at these pictures. How cool!



 
 

I am curious to see what kind of fascinators these 3D garments have! I understand the idea of 3D shoes, but will the 3D printer also be able to make a zipper or moving parts?


What do you think of clothing made by 3D printing? Do you think it's cool or just weird?

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP