Valentine's Day Crafts

 Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Every so often, I get an itch to craft. And with Valentine's Day coming up- why the heck not!

There are so many great printables and free tutorials online for Valentine's Day crafts and cards. Additionally, there are some great ways to decorate your home or do something small to show the ones you love a great day!


I wanted to highlight a few:



These Valentine Tags from LivingLocurto are modern and fun. I love the idea of putting a cute little Holiday tag with a regular gift to make it perfect for this Holiday.



This heart mirror is made up of little affirmations about why you love (or just appreciate) someone in your life. I love this idea because its so personal and easy to make. I know I'd love this if someone did this for me!




This bouquet of branches with hearts is an inexpensive way to decorate for Valentine's day. This bouquet would certainly be a conversation topic and would work in a variety of colored hearts and locations. 


What are you planning on making or doing for Valentine's Day?

3 comments:

Girl and the Polka Dot January 27, 2015 at 7:30 AM  

Adorable ideas!

Mel
http://girlandthepolkadot.com

Alex January 27, 2015 at 5:11 PM  

That post-it note heart is such a good idea, a wonderful way to surprise your significant other in the morning.
-Alex
www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP