Lilly Pulitzer New Arrivals

 Monday, March 2, 2015

Hello everyone!

I hope y'all have been staying warm with these terrible snowstorms. Now whenever I see the word snow all I can see is the word sNOw! I'm sick of the snow and cannot wait for it to be spring. I want to wear dresses and skirts without tights and sandals instead of snow boots!

Lilly Pulitzer just released the Resort collection for this year and just looking at the new arrivals gives me hope of warmer days.

Did you check out the new collection yet? Here are some of my favorite items from the newly released looks.

ALEXA SHIFT IN DOUBLE TROUBLE

SARABETH TOP IN HIPPY HIPPY SHAKE, SHORELY BLUE


MADDEN DRESS IN JUMBO PATTERN, SHORELY BLUE


ELSA TOP IN FIRST IMPRESSIONS, POOLSIDE BLUE


I am loving the colors in this collection. The collection is mostly yellow and blue! Although I tend to buy pink Lilly, I get much more use out of my Lilly pieces that are blue. Im excited to add some of these to my collection! Today, 3.02.2015 you can get a free pair of earrings with any size purchase.

6 comments:

Girl and the Polka Dot March 2, 2015 at 10:40 AM  

Adorable items

Mel
www.girlandthepolkadot.com

Shannon Boyce March 2, 2015 at 2:36 PM  

I am sick of the snow too! I cannot wait for gorgeous spring outfits.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Alex March 2, 2015 at 4:28 PM  

Those teals are so beautiful, like the color of the Caribbean!
-Alex
www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

sepatuholig-Grace Njio March 9, 2015 at 4:30 AM  

Great collections!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
instagram.com/grace_njio

LuAnn Caprio March 10, 2015 at 8:38 PM  

Lilly and Monograms - the preppy girl's uniform :)

BeMonogrammed

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP