What to Watch:: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

 Monday, March 9, 2015

Did everyone appreciate the nice weather yesterday? It was so nice to not have to wear my winter coat! This weekend I tried to take it easy because I've been bogged down with so many exams and assignments.

I clicked on Netflix only to find the suggestion to watch Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I confess I am a bit of a tv lover and have a tendency to binge-watch on Netflix. I am also a sucker for rom-coms and comedies. When I first saw the video (and name) for Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt I thought it looked cheesy and whimsical so I decided to watch one episode.




Ahh! It was so good! I ended up finishing the whole first season (13 episodes). It stars Ellie Kemper who I knew from The Office and Bridesmaids, Tituss Burgess, Jane Krakowski (30 Rock) among other awesome stars. The series was written by Tina Fey and Robert Carlock. 

The series is about Kimmy (Ellie Kemper), a young woman who was just freed from a cult where she was in a doomsday cult and did not get to experience life.

The show is quirky, original, and a must-watch! If you ever watched 30 Rock you'd love it as the jokes are of the same caliber and speed. Plus Jane Krakowski is just awesome. 

Have you watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt yet? What did you think?

4 comments:

Sarah March 9, 2015 at 3:10 PM  

Oh fun! I remember seeing something about this awhile ago, but I don't think it was available yet. I'll have to check it out!

Sarah
Sweet Spontaneity

Shannon Boyce March 9, 2015 at 4:20 PM  

Oh my gosh, I cannot wait to watch this show! It looks so good.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Alex March 9, 2015 at 5:53 PM  

Twitter was a buzz about this show this weekend, once I finish House of Cards season 3, I will check it out!
-Alex
www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

Randi March 15, 2015 at 6:38 PM  

Everyone has been raving about this show and I'm dying to see it!
Randi with an i

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP