Let your jewelry shine!

 Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Just look at these beautiful outfits!


lace dress and jewelry
blue jeans
bracelets

My favorite part? The jewelry! Picking up a few beautiful pieces of jewelry can really change your wardrobe. But, what happens when you get sick of your jewelry? Usually I just put the pieces that Ive worn-out in my jewelry black hole (a.k.a. the back of my closet).

That's why I really love Rocksbox. It's kind of like the Rent the Runway for jewelry! Every month you get three amazing pieces of jewelry for only $19. When you get sick of your pieces or want something new you can return them and get a new set! If you like something- buy it! You even get monthly spend on Rocksbox that you can use towards the purchase of your new love. Ive bought a few gorjana pieces because of my subscription, I hadn't even heard of the brand before getting it. 

All of the jewelry in these outfits are featured on Rocksbox! Use the code preppystudentxoxo to get your first month free. What are you waiting for?

5 comments:

Shannon Boyce April 28, 2015 at 1:58 PM  

Jewellery is such an important part of putting together an outfit! Love these :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Alex April 28, 2015 at 6:31 PM  

I've heard such great things about Rocksbox and I'm such a fan of fun statement jewelry that it seems like a no-brainer.
-Alex
www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

Jill April 30, 2015 at 2:17 PM  

Super cute outfits.... makes me miss my modeling days and getting to try out all the latest styles... that was awhile ago! LOL Have a great day!

Blessings,
Jill

RockRushIndia November 10, 2017 at 1:17 AM  

I like your jewellery collection. Thanks for the lovely post.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP