Still looking for a summer internship? Check out Campus Job!

 Sunday, April 12, 2015

I hope everyone has had a great weekend! I am just finishing up my last full semester in college. It's just absolutely crazy how fast four years flew by! I cannot believe that I only have a spring semester left before graduation comes on by.


This year I've been staying in the sorority house (because of my recent presidency) so I've gotten to know and build relationships with a lot of underclassman. I am so sick of hearing some of them complain about not knowing where to look for summer internships! Over the past few weeks Ive been helping some friends with internship searches and I came across this really cool new website- Campus Job!

Campus Job is a cool new venture that hopes to help college students find opportunities and internships. It's really pretty cool! Some of the postings are for cool established companies while others are for new ventures.

If you're a student looking for a summer internship you should definitely check the site out! And if you already have a summer internship, check out the site for a brand ambassador or college rep role for next year. These are great positions to gain some experience and money while in college.

That's it for me today! Hope y'all have a great week!



2 comments:

Shannon Boyce April 12, 2015 at 3:34 PM  

That sounds like such a handy website! It would definitely make it easier to find an internship :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

LyS Hdez April 15, 2015 at 10:37 AM  

Nice!
xx

http://losaway.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP