Spring Must Have:: Charles River Rain Jacket from Marley Lilly

 Wednesday, May 6, 2015

It's May! Spring is in full bloom and summer is just around the corner. I am enjoying the last few weeks of my college career and trying to get the most out of being on campus with my friends. I've been spending a lot of time outdoors and will not let bad weather get me down. It's been raining a lot in Virginia and I need to be prepared for all kinds of weather that will come my way.
That's why my new essential is my Charles River New Englander Rain Jacket. The jacket is waterproof and made with tons of smart features. I love that the jacket is lined in grey mesh which helps for air-flow circulation. The jacket is surprisingly warm! Recently, Ive been grabbing this even if it hasn't been raining because it's still a great summer jacket. The jacket comes in so many great colors but I chose Coral.

Here's the jacket!




You can even get this jacket monogrammed! Marley Lilly is one of my favorite sites to buy monogrammed goods and they have a monogrammed version of this jacket for $55! This is my third product from Charles River brand and Ive loved them all. This jacket will last me a while and Im sure I will put it through some hard times!



I'm sorry for the awkward pictures in my sorority bathroom but you can see the fit on me! Overall, I absolutely love this jacket and can't recommend it enough! I love the color, fit, and the quality!

7 comments:

Carmen Varner May 6, 2015 at 5:40 PM  

The jacket is gorgeous. I love the soft pink color. Looks super comfy as well. :]

// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

Alex May 6, 2015 at 6:14 PM  

This time of year you never know when rain showers are going to break out, this is such a cute color for a jacket.
-Alex
www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

Charu Sharma May 7, 2015 at 3:15 AM  

Loved that jacket, so nice and looks perfect on you!!

Lenya May 7, 2015 at 1:49 PM  

The jacket is so cute, lovely color.
xox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle

Earline Perez November 16, 2016 at 3:55 AM  

I love the coral color of your jacket. Mine is the Nike Modern lightweight fleece jacket at Boutiqueken.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP