116- Haute Confection's Fashion Earrings

 Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello everyone. Did you get snow today, I did so I have the day to relax until I can get out of my home!

So what do I do on my day off? Review some awesome products for you! Recently I have been into handmade items from etsy stores and my review today is an awesome example of fashion forward one of a kind items!
Haute Confections in an etsy store that is run by a wonderful woman who, stated the following "I consider myself more of an 'artist' than a 'sewist'. I love the creative process. I usually don't plan the outcome of a project. I start essentially with a blank canvas and just let the ideas come. Many times fabric will speak to you telling you what it wants to become. I like to think outside the box and push the limits. I love learning new techniques. I like the idea of learning a certain technique and turning around and applying it to something totally different."

I definetly consider HauteConfection's products works of art. The etsy store carries everything from handsewn dresses, to necklaces and jewerly to handbags and headbands.
Here are some amazing examples of HauteConfections listings (just click on the photos to go to the product):

So what did I get that I love and wanted to review?
FASHION BOOT EARRINGS!

I have to say these are showstoppers. They are boots cuttout from fashion magazines that are laminated and made into earrings. They are so much fun and the quality of the photos/ cuttouts is just remarkable!

The packaging was too cute not to post. I really appreciated that HauteConfections threw in a really adorable little tag that I can add to gifts. How special!


I got two awesome booties. One is a leopard that literally packs a punch and the other is a chunky chic bootie that I want to wear on my feet along with ears.

Pros
  • One of a Kind- Standout Earrings
  • Very good quality, the pictures are vibrant and the cut outs are well done!
  • Cute packaging, fast shipping and A+ communication between buyer and seller
  • An Overall GREAT etsy experience and easy online purchasing.
Cons
  • These earrings definetly make you stand out, so there not for the shy buyer or someone who doesnt like strangers coming up to them giving complements!
These earrings make a great gift for any women whos into fashion. They are fun and would add alot of character to a otherwise bland outfit. They seriously are one of a kind beauties and the price point is perfect for a small gift. 

Here are some other earrings HauteConfections makes:

You can find all of these awesome products here.  Please take a look at her shop and tell me what you like the most!

25 comments:

Silva January 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

Ubercute! I like it...of course I would like it, I love shoes ;)

Katie January 21, 2011 at 11:00 AM  

Cute stuff! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop :)
miamoodesigns.blogspot.com

*I'm doing a giveaway that will end tonight so stop by soon!

my shy thai January 21, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

So cute! Found your blog via the weekend blog hop and now following. Love the owl header!!!

www.thebabywholunchesblog.com

1grown2togo January 21, 2011 at 11:04 AM  

I <3 them!! Great review!! Thank you for stopping by 1Grown2togo also~Shari

Marjory Steele Skousen January 21, 2011 at 12:11 PM  

Love the blouse! Following from the STM Friday hop. New follower, come on by and follow me back.

yourstrulypam January 21, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

What creative ideas! I really like the boot earrings.

Justgotengaged! January 21, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

I just checked out her website and love the wedding purse- so cute

Chara Lynn January 21, 2011 at 1:22 PM  

Thank you for stopping by my blog, hope to see you often. I absolutely love the purse and the earrings are to die for!! Thank you so much for sharing!
Stay Fabulous
Chara
www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

tawna6988 January 21, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that 1 of my blogs interests you too.

http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
http://btrbb.blogspot.com
http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com

Thanks
Tawna

hauteconfections January 21, 2011 at 3:12 PM  

Thank you so much for the kind review! You are such an enterprising young lady. Hope everyone will take a look at my site and browse around. Hauteconfections.etsy.com

Sarah Q January 21, 2011 at 4:20 PM  

I'm a new follower, and love your blog's name and background! How fun!

Find us at:
http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/

The Sample Shoppe January 21, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

Love, love, love your blog! New follower here from The Sample Shoppe - "The hip new way to try before you buy!"
would love for you to follow back :)
http://www.thesampleshoppe.blogspot.com

Samantha January 21, 2011 at 7:29 PM  

Cute! Love shoes, LOL

Following from the blog hop!
Love a follow back when you can :)

http://havesippywilltravel.blogspot.com/

Sweetwon January 21, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

Who wouldn't love shoe earrings?! I love those flowered necklaces she makes too. Everything is so pretty.

mommatojoa January 21, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

Hello. I found your blog through Supermom's Friend Finding Fridays! I look forward to reading your blog!

Nancy January 21, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

I'm loving those boots!
Visiting from the blog hop. I'm so glad I found your blog.
Enjoy your weekend.
Nancy
http://discoverdirectselling.blogspot.com/

billiemonster January 21, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

Etsy is awesome - LOVE Etsy! hehe. Thanks for sharing your awesome picks. I'm a new follower from Friendly Friday. Great blog! And can I say that I friggin love the owls at the top!

~ www.billiemonster.com ~

Karen January 21, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG!! So glad that I found you through the blog hop -- Hoping you stop by and follow me back!
www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com

Emma Michaels January 21, 2011 at 11:52 PM  

Happy Fun Follow Friday! I am a follower! I hope you will stop by my blog and follow back!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

Jamie January 22, 2011 at 1:05 AM  

Cute vintage stuff! I'm hopping by from the Social Parade, and am a new follower. Have a great weekend and please stop by my blog to say hi! ~Jamie

http://www.SaysJamie.com

mommatojoa January 22, 2011 at 6:34 AM  

Hello! I am adding you from over at Supermom's Friend Finding Friday!
Hope my blog interests you!

Renate January 22, 2011 at 6:37 AM  

What a great stuff!! Love the neck thing!!

RockRushIndia November 9, 2017 at 6:11 AM  

Nice earrings.I'll try to make these earrings.Thanks for sharing this post!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP